- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1880, Jun 15 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI; carried iron ore Escanaba - Green Bay.
- 1882 Rebuilt; machinery overhauled.
- 1885 - 86 New boilers.
- 1886, Oct 21 Foundered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:20:32
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio