- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 - 59 Enrolled Buffalo District.
- 1858, Aug Hit by schooner STARLIGHT in Buffalo harbor, carrying away bulworks, stanchions, etc.
- 1858, Oct Struck by schooner BUCKINGHAM in Buffalo harbor.
- 1860 Owned Western Transportation Co., Buffalo.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio