- Original Owner
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 11,200 bushels
History and Notes
- Built for coastal service between the Lakes & California.
- 1862 - 65 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1863 Owned Egins, Buffalo.
- 1865 Readmeasured 184 gross tons.
- 1865, Oct 17 Sailed Toledo, OH for Boston with walnut lumber; arrived Boston Nov 27.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio