- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 600,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1881, May 9 Enrolled Port Huron.
- 1884 - 88 Towed by PORTER CHAMBERLAIN.
- 1889 Towed by OSCODA.
- 1890 Towed by ALPENA & LELAND.
- 1891, Feb 3 Owned M. Madden, Bay City, MI.
- 1892, Apr 19 Lost deck cargo 2,000' lumber in gale off Sauble Point, Lake Michigan.
- 1898 Towed by LELAND.
- 1898, Sep 5 Sunk in Lake St. Clair collision with whaleback barge #137, cargo coal.
- 1901 Towed by E.A. SHORES JR.
- 1903 Towed by HOMER WARREN.
- 1913, May 19 Owned Midland Transportation Co., Ltd.; Canadian.
- 1913, Oct 11 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.C. Inches
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:31:00
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio