- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1828, Oct Ran Brockville, ONT - Kingston on St.Lawrence rapids.
- 1834, Jun Owned Wrag & Co., Penetanguishene.
- 1835, Aug Owned John Norton & Co.(?), Niagara, ONT; ran biweekly Niagara - Hamilton with passengers & freight.
- 1852 Rebuilt, 125 tons; renamed ALBION.
- 1853 Rebuilt Oakville, 94 tons; owned A. Proudfoot; British register.
- 1860 Owned Norton & Cairns, Toronto.
- 1862 Very large repairs.
- 1866 Out of registry.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio