- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1887, Sep 6 Launched; wooden hull with diagonal straps, steel boiler house, 2 stacks.
- 1889 Towed barges GEORGE W. ADAMS, F.A. GEORGER, JAS. COUCH & NORTHWEST in Ashland ore trade.
- 1889, Nov 11 Repairs.
- 1889, Nov 29 Lost mainsail & main gaff in gale off Whitefish Point.
- 1890 Towed NORTHWEST & J.F.CARD.
- 1891 Towed TASMANIA.
- 1898 Towed AMAZON, AUSTRALIA & CHATTANOOGA.
- 1898, May 18 Lost wheel off Stannard Rock, Lake Superior; towed by steamer VEGA.
- 1898, May 19 VEGA & BULGARIA went ashore on Gull Island; tugs sent to release vessels.
- 1906, Jun 4 Stranded on Fisherman Shoal, Porte Des Mortes, WI, Lake Michigan.
- 1906, Sep 12 Arrived Manitowoc for repairs.
- 1906, Sep 20 Owned B. Abrahams, Green Bay.
- 1908, Apr 16 Owned Bulgaria Transportation Co.
- 1911, Feb 8 Owned J.H. Osterloh, Green Bay.
- 1915, Apr 21 Owned Hazel M. Hackett, Detroit.
- 1916, Jun 30 Document surrendered Detroit; vessel abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck D
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:16:47