- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892, Jun Fitting out for maiden voyage.
- 1892, Sep 29 Ashore Point Iroquois; released.
- 1894, Aug 25 Aground in Hay Lake, St. Mary's River.
- 1897, May 13 Ashore on Starve Island, Lake Erie.
- 1897, May 16 Sandusky for repairs.
- 1898, May 22 Aground Iroquois Island.
- 1898, Jun 7 Lorain, OH, replaced 15 plates damaged in grounding.
- 1906, Aug 2 Damaged by collapse of loading rigs at Hocking Valley Docks, Toledo.
- 1909, Aug 6 Sunk in collision with steamer GEORGE L. CRAIG on St. Clair Flats; raised & patched next day, proceeded to Two Rivers, WI, with cargo coal.
- 1912 Sold Canadian, Roy M. Wolvin, Canadian Interlake Lines; C138230.
- 1913 Owned Canada Steamship Line.
- 1919 Renamed MALPEHURST.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Railway & Marine
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:30:40