- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1845, Dec 2 Ashore Conneaut.
- 1846, Mar 24 Got off beach, returned to Conneaut Harbor.
- 1847, Apr 22 Purchased by Captain Wood, to run Lake Erie - Buffalo.
- 1848, Jul 3 Towed into Buffalo in sinking condition by propeller ONEIDA, after being run into by steamer NEW ORLEANS.
- 1849 Enrolled Cuyahoga District.
- 1854 Enrolled both Detroit & Cuyahoga Districts.
- 1860 Owned Moses Robash, Detroit; large repairs.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID