- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, Apr 30 Enrolled Chicago, IL; screw steamer.
- 1881, Aug 30 Owned Albert H. Petrie, Muskegon, MI; Chicago - Muskegon, MI.
- 1881, Aug 8 Burned to water's edge near Gross Pointe, Evanston, IL; hull towed to Milwaukee, WI; rebuilt, 180 gross tons.
- 1881, Oct 22 Owned Petrie, D.W. Chipman & L.S. Raesser, Milwaukee, WI; ran Chicago - Grand Haven with GRANITE STATE.
- 1882, May 15 Owned Chipman, Raesser & L.S. Larson, Milwaukee, WI; in lumber trade Muskegon, MI and Chicago, IL.
- 1883, Mar 17 Rebuilt 109 x 24 x 8'; 130.42 gross / 111.29 net tons.
- 1883, Sep Crank pin broke; disabled.
- 1883, Nov 22 Owned Chipman & Raesser, Bailey's Harbor, WI.
- 1886, shaft broke; towed to Sheboygan, WI.
- 1887, Oct 20 Owned D.W. Chipman, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1889, Nov Ashore on reef at Manistique, MI.
- 1890, Apr 23 Owned W.S. Johnson, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1890, Jul 1 Owned C.H. Ellis & W.S. Johnson, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1893, Feb 27 Owned Robert A. Shailer & C.R. Schiglau.
- 1893, Feb Ice locked 20 miles off Michigan City, IN.
- 1900, Jul 25 Owned Robert Shailler, Chicago, IL.
- 1901, Oct 23 Owned Standard Contracting Co., Cleveland, OH; made a sandsucker.
- 1904, Nov 7 Enrolled Detroit, MI; owned C.W. Cadwell, Windsor, ONT.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Steamboat Bill, Steamship Historical Society of America
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, Un
- Unique ID