- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- * File includes interior description.
- 1873 Owned J. Delaney, Kingston, ONT.
- 1877 Owned J. Carruthers, Kingston.
- 1877, Jun 22 Readmeasured 160.19/103.06 tons.
- 1877 Owned J. Carruthers, Kingston, ONT.
- 1882 Rebuilt owned Harris, Dog Lake.
- Owned Gunn & Co., Kingston, ONT.
- 1884 Rebuilt as barge.
- 1885, Oct 13 Wrecked Galops Rapids, ONT, St. Lawrence River.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Mills List
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:48:06
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio