- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1847, Mar 27 Launched.
- 1847, Sep 8 Dismantled in squall 10 miles above Long Point, Lake Erie; repaired Conneaut, OH.
- 1847, Oct 9 Collision with scooner N.C. BALDWIN, tearing her main sail & other light damage at Buffalo, NY.
- 1852, Jul 29 Collision with steamer GREAT WESTERN at Buffalo.
- 1853, Nov 25 Sprung a leak with cargo of wheat near Chicago, IL.
- 1854 238.55 tons; Buffalo District.
- 1860 Owned Ramsey Brown, Buffalo.
- 1863 Owned Houghton Bros, Milwaukee, WI; repaired 1862.
- 1864, May 11 Ashore at Milwaukee.
- 1865 165 gross tons, readmeasured.
- 1868 Assigned number US12753.
- 1882, Oct Ran into breakwater at Chicago, bow & headgear damaged.
- 1884, Apr 15 Sunk at Chicago; owned Peterson, Chicago.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID