- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Astonished vesselmen by running Toronto to Quebec in 3 days.
- Noted as 158 tons.
- 1843, Sep 7 Arrival Quebec from Toronto, first vessel making this trip, thereby opening to vessels of her class navigation from the sea to Chicago, IL.
- 1844 Owned Toronto & St. Lawrence Steam Navigation Co.
- 1847, Dec 8 Capt. Duffee (of ADVENTURE) crushed to death by her between her and dock, Youngstown, NY, Niagara River.
- 1848 Owned Colcleugh & Greer.
- 1849 Owned Glassford & Jones, Montreal, QUE.
- 1851, Jun 21 Owned William Anglin, Kingston, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Mills List
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:47:43