- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1858, Jul Collision with schooner CUYAHOGA off Milwaukee, WI.
- 1860 Three-mast schooner.
- 1863 Owner J.M. Jones, Detroit, MI.
- 1865 195 gross tons.
- 1865, Sep Ashore near Pt. aux Barques, Lake Huron.
- 1865, Oct 23 Foundered Sandusky, OH.
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio