- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1890, Apr 3 Enrolled Port Huron, owned A.W. Comstock.
- 1890, Sep 20 Towed 6,000,000' logs from French River to Tawas; owned Henry Lay, Sandusky.
- 1891 Sold Inman Tug Lines, Duluth.
- 1891, May 7 Arrived Duluth
- 1900 Owned Great Lakes Towing Co.
- 1907 Declared total loss.
- 1914 Sold to Jas. Whalen, Port Arthur; never recovered.
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:08:23