- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 1500 tons.
History and Notes
- 1888, Aug 10 Owned William Dulac, Mt. Clemens, MI; Chicago Lumber Co., Manistique, MI.
- 1894, Sep Damaged in a gale 20 miles north of Manistique, MI; cargo pig iron.
- 1898 - 99, Engine made steeple compound with 20" & 40" cylinders, 36" stroke.
- 1903, Mar 3 Rebuilt as steambarge, 1 deck, 194 x 35.5 x 13.9', 951 gross / 743 net tons.
- 1916, Apr 22 Owned Hamilton Transportation Co., agent Oscar E. Parks, Michigan City, IN.
- 1920, Mar 16 Owned John J. O'Hagan, Tonawanda, NY.
- 1920, Apr 17 Name change to NAGAHO.
- 1922, Oct 24 Severe storm damage.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Bowling Green State University
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 16:07:31
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio