- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 450,000 feet lumber
History and Notes
- 1891, Nov 7 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI; owned Edward Buckley, et al, Manistee,WI.
- 1897 Ashore on Ballard's Reef, Lake Erie.
- 1910, Oct 10 Owned Nessen Transportation Co., Grand Haven, MI.
- 1911, Apr 8 Owned A.B. Klise Lumber Co., et al.
- 1917, May 4 Owned National Transit Co., Gary, IN.
- 1922, May 31 Sold Canadian; C138377; 154.3' x 31' x 10.6', 399 gross / 134 net tons; owned National Transit Co., Sarnia, ONT.
- 1925 Owned Peninsula tug and Towing Co., Wiarton, ONT.
- 1929, Sep 1 Burned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Sway
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:56:29
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio