- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 750,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1873, May 8 Owned D.W. Rust, East Saginaw, MI.
- 1876 - 79 Barge; owned J.F. Rust & Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1881 - 82 Cleveland & Saginaw lumber trade; towed by BAY CITY, OAKLAND, MISSOURI.
- 1887, Apr 4 Owned J.A. Ward, Port Huron, MI.
- 1888, Feb 7 Owned Thomas L. Lester, Port Huron.
- 1888, Mar 7 Owned L.B. Parker, Port Huron.
- 1889, Sep 13 Owned S.B. Parker, Port Huron.
- 1906, Aug In tow of BADGER STATE, collided with steamer W. CASTLE RHODES in St.Clair River; received new stem at Wolverine drydock, Port Huron.
- 1916 Sold off Lakes.
- 1917 Abandoned on coast.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:54:06
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio