- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1856 Enrolled Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1860, May 12 Damaged in Welland Canal lock.
- 1861 Enrolled cleveland OH, owned Northern Transportation Company, Cleveland, OH.
- 1864, May 9 Enrolled Cleveland OH; readmeasured, two decks, one mast, 296.94 gross tons; US2150.
- 1865, Sep Struck a rock in the Thousand Islands of the St. Lawrence River, sank in about 70 feet water; large repairs.
- 1866, May 12 432 gross tons.
- 1873, Jul 23 Changed form coal to wood burner.
- 1876, Mar 10 Owned Philo Chamberlain, Cleveland.
- 1876, Mar 23 - 1879 Owned Northern Transit Company, Rockport, OH.
- 1879, Nov 15 Tonnage reduced 349.96 gross tons, owned Northern Transit Company, Glen Haven, MI.
- 1880, Apr 3 Owned Elisha Eldred et al, Chicago, IL.
- 1882. Jun 3 Rebuilt as steambarge, one deck, two masts; 138.5' x 29.9' x 10.7'; 351.85 gross / 236.02 net tons.
- 1883, Nov Ashore on Ballard's reef, Lake Erie.
- 1884 Owned Charles Eldred, Chicago.
- 1885, May 2 Owned William A. Fuller, Chicago, et al.
- 1885, Jun 11 Burned, Manitoulin Island.
- 1885, Dec 19 Enrollment surrendered at Chicago, IL.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:53:45