- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857, Sep 7 Holed & sunk with coal on rocks near Alexandria Bay, St. Lawrence River.
- 1863 Owned Smith, Port Colborne, ONT.
- 1863, Apr 17 Aground near Genesee River, NY, Lake Ontario, released.
- 1866 Owned J. B. Devoe, Port Colborne.
- 1869 Owned J. Carr, Port Colborne.
- 1869-1870 Partial rebuilt, no detail.
- Owned J. Kerr, Belleville, ONT.
- 1870, Oct 18 Aground Oswego, NY, Lake Ontario; reported abandoned.
- 1870, Oct 27 Wreck reported sold to farmers from vicinity of Texas, NY.
- 1871, Oct 13 Barley laden, aground Nicholson Island, ONT, Lake Ontario.
- 1873 Wrecked on Lake Ontario; no detail.
- 1882, Mar 8 Registration closed.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 11:47:20