- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 247 319/3500
History and Notes
- 1846, Jun 6 Registered Kingston, ONT.
- 1848, Oct 2 Reported ashore on Lake Huron.
- 1850, Sep 28 Put into Buffalo with main & foremasts carried away in storm; owned by Holcomb & Henderson.
- 1854 Owned Holcomb & Henderson.
- 1864 Owned H. Wade, Port Credit.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- British Register
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio