- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1888, Jun 9 Temporory enrollment Port Huron.
- 1888 Towed barge MARY WOOLSON in Ashland ore trade.
- 1889, Mar 21 Permanent enrollment Cleveland; towed barges GALATEA, HATTIE WELLS, & H.P. BALDWIN.
- 1895, Aug 9 Collided with steamer RUSSIA in Detroit River, sank with loss of one life.
- 1896 Rebuilt Marine City; 227 x 36 x 21', 1319 gross / 1152 net tons. Towed barge ALEX ANDERSON.
- 1899 Owned Alvin Neal, et al Port Huron; towed barge RACINE.
- 1912, Oct 15 Owned Lake Erie & Quebec Trans. Co., Montreal. Renamed SARNOR, #C133824.
- 1916, Apr 1 Sold at auction to A.P. McKay.
- 1917, Oct 23 Owned Canada Steamship Lines.
- 1919 Apr 4 Sunk Sorel, QUE, raised.
- 1924 Abandoned Kingston Harbor.
- 1926, Mar 15 Burned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Scanner, Toronto Marine Historical Society
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection,
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:49:49