- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1894, May Seized by Canadian Government for infringement of fishery laws; released June 12.
- 1905 Owned H.D. Rehburg, Toledo, OH.
- 1910 Owned J.E. McQueen, Amherstburg, ONT; rebuilt as tug C116320, 71.3 x 15.2 x 8.1; 61 gross / 42 net tons.
- 1925 Dismantled Amherstburg, ONT; rebuilt as a steam tug; renamed HENRY STOKES; owned Dominion Sugar Co., Ltd., Chatham, ONT; 68.1 x 14.2 x 8.7', 46 gross / 19 net tons; used to haul sugar beet barges.
- 1954 Rebuilt; renamed ABURG; owned McQueen Marine Ltd.
- 1960 Diesel engine 225hp; widened to 17'6".
- 1978 Owned William E. Smith, Amherstburg, ONT; pleasure craft.
- 1980 Owned Subservices Ltd, Garnet Cheney, Penetanguishene, ONT.
- 1981 Renamed DAWNLIGHT; owned Carol Baker, Pentanguishene, ONT; operated as a dive boat.
- 1984 Refurbished for excursion tours.
- 1988 Reengined, diesel 365hp engine by Catepillar.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:48:11