- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- One of the fastest boats of its time, 13-15 mph.
- 1866, Apr 16 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; ran Ogdensburg - Detroit & Lake Michigan.
- 1867, May 10 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; owned A.W. Rossman.
- 1868 Owned D.M. Davis.
- 1870, May Chartered for month by Canadian Government to carry troops to Lake Superior.
- 1872 Owned J.H. McCormick.
- 1873, Jun 2 Enrolled Cleveland; repairs.
- 1873, Jul Pulled off grounded gunboat MICHIGAN near Charlevoix, MI.
- 1873, Nov Sunk on eastern shore of Lake Michigan.
- 1874, Oct 22 Destroyed by boiler explosion.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- History of Great Lakes
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Gerry Metzler
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio