- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1865 Enrolled French Creek, NY as new vessel.
- 1867 Repaired.
- 1868 375.79 gross tons.
- 1871, Sep Collision in canal with LUCY J. LATHAN, sinking the LUCY.
- 1879 New main mast, grain trade; owned Folger Bros. Cape Vincent.
- 1880 Downbound with corn to Soo; upbound coal.
- 1882, Apr 25 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned W.B. Morley, Marine City; 138 x 26x 12.6, 375 gross tons.
- 1892, May 15 Wrecked near Alpena; (Maybe recovered).
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio