- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1847, Apr 28 Launched.
- 1847 Enrolled Maumee City, OH as new vessel.
- 1848 Ran Buffalo, NY - Maumee, OH.
- 1852 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1853 Enrolled Toledo, OH.
- 1855 Rebuilt.
- 1855 - 59 Three enrollements Oswego, NY.
- 1856 Rebuilt.
- 1859, Sep 1 Grounded Hen & Chicken's Reef, Lake Erie; cargo 12,200 bushels wheat; pulled off by OSWEGO Sep 8th; repaired Detroit.
- 1860 Enrolled Detroit; owned Bronson & Hoag, Chicago, IL.
- 1863 Owned William Stewart, Detroit; large repairs.
- 1865 Readmeasured 228 gross tons; heavily damaged at Oswego, NY.
- 1869, Nov Wrecked 10 miles below Cheboygan, MI.
- 1870, Aug Hull salvaged; rebuilt.
- 1871 Damaged in storm; may have been turned into barge.
- 1872 Partly rebuilt; owned Kirby et al, Chicago.
- 1875 Ashore at North Bay; stern & rudder damaged.
- 1879 Owned Menominee, MI.
- 1882 Rebuilt.
- 1888, Apr 29 Sank.
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID