- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Old Style
- 168 63/95
History and Notes
- 1853, Apr 8 Owned Charles H. Carey & J. S. Whipple, Detroit, MI.
- 1854 Employed at Flats.
- 1855, Oct Collided with schooner REPUBLIC in St. Clair River.
- 1858 - 59 In Detroit River Tug Association.
- 1860, Apr 28 Owned George H. Parker, Detroit; holed & beached below Bay City, MI.
- 1860, May 4 Drydocked, Detroit.
- 1861, Mar 20 Owned H. G. Blanchard, New Baltimore, MI.
- 1862 Rebuilt as passenger & freight propeller to run Detroit - New Baltimore in place of ARIEL.
- 1862, Aug 7 Owned Rood & Trowbridge, Detroit.
- 1862, Aug 9 Burned.
- 1863, Apr 4 Engine in tug GEO. H. PARKER.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Burton Collection
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID