- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1889 Towed by ALPENA.
- 1890 Towed by CH. HEBARD.
- 1890, Sep 16 Reported lost in storm but picked up drifting past Houghton, captain & crew of five all rescued.
- 1892, Oct 7 Aground, tug MERRICK sent to assistance.
- 1893, Jul Towed by J.H. SHRIGLEY.
- 1894, Apr 30 Will be towed Duluth from Cleveland, to be used as lighter, had spars taken out & newly housed.
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:42:09