- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 1000 gross tons
History and Notes
- 1890, Jul 25 Enrolled Port Huron, MI. Towed BRIGHTIE, MARY WOOLSON & GOSHAWK.
- 1905 Reboilered; 14' x 12' scotch boiler; 175# steam; built Lake Erie Boiler Works; Buffalo, NY, 1905.
- 1924 Feb 5 Owned Bradley Transportation Co., Michigan City, IN. Towed MIZTEC.
- 1931, Oct 9 Struck by tow GRAMPIAN; set on fire.
- 1931, Oct 20 Documents surrendered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- H.C. Inches
- Great Lakes Ships We Remember
- Great Lakes Register
- Frederick Stonehouse
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Me
- Unique ID
- Howard F. Sprague
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:39:03
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio