- Original Owner
- Thompson, Lynn & Boynton
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1894 Jun 29 Launched.
- 1899 Owned Great Lakes Towing Co.
- 1916 Owned Nicholson Transit Co.
- 1919 Rebuilt as UFASCO, United Fuel & Supply, Detroit, MI; 83.6 x 20.7 x 8.2', 90 gross tons / 61 net tons.
- 1930 Owned Detroit Material & Transportation Co.
- 1939 Owned Wm. Nicholson, Detroit, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:38:05
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio