- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1882 Bay City & Cleveland lumber trade.
- 1888, Feb 9 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned G. Jackson; towed by steamer D. LEUTY.
- 1895 Laden with coal, broke loose of tow in gale, rescued.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:35:24
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio