- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1889, Jun 1 Owned Jonathon Boyce. Towed schooner G.J. BOYCE.
- 1892 May 18 Insured in collision with steamer ATLANTIC, Marine City, MO.
- 1895 Jul 16 Grounded Niagara River, lightered cargo before released.
- 1900, Mar 29 Owned Kelleys Island Lime & Transport Co., Kelleys Island, OH.
- 1905, May 4 Owned John C. Pringle, St. Clair, MI. Towed barges J.J. BARLUM, IRON CLIFF & WM. A. YOUNG.
- 1913, Apr 25 Owned Pringle Barge Line Co., Mentor, OH.
- 1915, Jun 30 Owned William McFadden, et al., Detroit, MI, River Rouge Sand Company.
- 1915 Rebuilt Empire Ship Building Co., Buffalo, NY as sandsucker.
- 1916, May 2 Owned Interlake Sand & Gravel Co., Cleveland, OH.
- 1917, Jun 6 Burned.
- 1917, Jun 12 Documents surrendered.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:32:14