- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Sailed mostly Grand Haven-Manitowoc to 1900.
- 1883 May 24 Burned North Muskegon, MI along with Petrie sawmill.
- 1902 Owned Ole Hansen, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1916 Sold off lakes to unknown parties, Mobile, AL.
- 1921, Jan Wrecked.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- International Ship Masters Association
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:31:53
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio