- Original Owner
- Menominee Transit Co.
- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891 Owned Menominee Transit Co.
- 1892, Jun 2 Hit & sunk steamer PROGRESS, Detroit River; repaired.
- 1899 Owned National Steel Co.; chartered by Canada Atlantic Line.
- 1908 Owned Pittsburg SS Co., Cleveland.
- 1917 Owned Intercoast SS Co., Boston, MA.
- 1923 Owned Buckeye SS Co.
- 1929, Nov 13 Wrecked near Buffalo, NY.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- International Ship Masters Association
- Great Lakes Register
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID
- Louis Pesha
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:25:35
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio