- Original Owner
- James Monroe, H. Krumens, W. Ogrum, L. Parmetter.
- 133' 8"
- 24' 10"
- 9' 9"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 259 5/95
- 12,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1847, May 1 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1847-1852 Five enrollments, Cleveland, OH.
- 1848 Runs Buffalo-Chicago, IL.
- 1850 Griffiths Western Line, Erie Canal.
- 1851 Owned Chamberlain, Crawford et al.
- 1851 Northern Transportation, Cleveland, OH.
- 1854 Sunk.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Jack Messmer
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio