- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1884, Nov 24 Sank in 10' water near Washburn.
- 1885, Jun 12 Machinery overhauled, McLean & Crawford, Duluth, MN.
- 1899 Owned Frank Boutin Sr., Bayfield, WI.
- 1905 Owned Herman Greiling, Green Bay, WI; used for towing.
- 1915 Owned Greiling Bros., Green Bay, WI.
- 1923 Abandoned.
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:21:11
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio