- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1899, Dec 30 Enrolled Chicago, IL. Employed Chicago for towing & Jackson/Lincoln Park passenger service.
- 1901, Dec 20 Damaged by fire Barry dock, Muskegon, MI; cabins destroyed.
- 1902, Sep Purchased J.H. Graham, Benton Harbor, MI. Rebuilt as excursion boat with double decks. Ran in Graham & Morton Line, downtown Chicago-Lincoln Park.
- 1903, Feb Owned H.J. Howard, Chicago.
- 1904 Chartered Joliet & Suburban Express Co. to operate on Chicago Drainage Canal-Lockport, IL.
- 1909, Apr 23 Owned Emil G. Endress, Sault Ste. Marie, MI. Renamed SOUTH SHORE. Rebuilt & housed with enclosed freight deck & small cabin on promenade deck. Carried passengers & freight, Sault St. Marie-Marquette and Lake Superior ports between.
- 1912 Nov 24 Wrecked.
- Submerged Cultural Resources Study, Pictured Rocks Natl. Lakeshore
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:20:48
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio