- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1872, May Rebuilt as schooner Lemvel McDermond; Pt. Burwell for Catharine Higgins & Elisha P. Titus; 3 masts; capacity 23,000 bu. grain.
- 1872, Aug Owned Ross Robertson, Kincardine.
- 1873 Owned Benjamin R. Clarkson, Toronto.
- 1875 Out to ocean.
- 1876, Nov Arrived London, ENG.
- 1881, Mar 8 Owned Leonard St. John, St. Catharines, $9,500. Towed by steamer KINCARDINE.
- 1883, Nov Ashore in storm, Cleveland, lost bowsprit, jibboom & most of sails.
- 1887 Towed by CELTIC.
- 1888 Notorious boodler(counterfeiter) McGarigle escaped Chicago on board.
- 1889 Owned Samuel Fraser, Kingston.
- 1890-92 Towed by steamer SCOTIA.
- 1897 Ran aground Black River, Lake Huro, recovered.
- 1898, Oct Owned Thomas Mills, Kingston; ashore, wrecked, burned.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:19:36