- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1871 Owned Blake, et al.
- 1876 Owned Johnson, Chicago, IL.
- 1876 Major repairs.
- 1889, Dec 1 Ashore Mission Pt, Lake Huron.
- 1898 Collision at Chicago, steamer NIKO; damage to bow.
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Detroit & St. Clair River Towing Association, c.1867
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio