- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1855-63 Fire enrollments @ Cleveland.
- 1863 Owned E.W. Buck & Co., Sheffield, OH.
- 1864-67 Five enrolllments, Sandusky.
- 1865 Readmeasured 75 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned H.M. Crowell, Port Clinton, OH.
- 1867, Nov 29 Wrecked.
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio