- Original Owner
- C.E. Bird "Rochester, Thousand Islands & Ogdensburg Navigation Co."
- Original Owner Location
- Saugatuck, MI
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1891, May 21 Enrolled Grand Haven.
- 1892, Jun 5 Charlotte, NY for St. Lawrence River Excursion season. Return to Saugatuck after Labor Day as fruit carrier.
- 1893, Jul 19 Month long excursion with St. John's school, Manlius, NY, to World's Fair & upper lakes.
- 1898, Jul 20 Owned Howard Transportation Co., Duluth, MN.
- 1901, Jan 25 Owned White Line Transportation Co., Duluth, MN.
- 1901, May 10 Burned, Lake Superior. Whitney Brothers contracted to raise wreck.
- 1902, Oct 3 Machinery recovered, engine went into BELLE P. CROSS.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- LSS report
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Pat
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:16:44