- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- Built for Fox River service; duplicate of DEKORRAH.
- 1902 Sold out of Government service & rebuilt for commercial use by F. D. Hinman; US3933; 76.6 x 26.8 x 4.8', 76 gross/38 net tons.
- 1902, Jun 11 Owned H. O. Warren, Oshkosh, WI.
- 1908 Reduced to unrigged barge, 76 tons; enrolled as such 1909.
- 1915 or 1916 dismantled, abandoned.
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio