- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1858, Oct Collision with schooner S. G. ANDREWS, Buffalo harbor.
- 1860 Scow bottom, owned James Prouty.
- 1860, Jun Collision with schooner off Pte Aux Pelee, Lake Erie.
- 1863 Large repairs.
- 1865 Readmeasured, 124 gross tons.
- 1867, Nov 26 Stranded Chicago, IL piers; lumber laden.
- 1868 Owned Chicago, US16392; 131 gross tons.
- 1869 Collision with schooner LAVINIA, Lake Michigan; converted to lumber barge.
- 1871 Owned Curtis, Buffalo.
- 1872, Sep Ashore Pilot Island, Lake Michigan.
- 1873 Owned George Bautsch, Chicago; repaired.
- 1875 Recaulked & overhauled, Wolff & Davison Shipyard, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1877, Aug 15 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1877, Nov 4 Sunk.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Brendon Baillod
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio