- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1894, Dec 27 Enrolled Grand Haven, MI; owned Charles E. Bird et al, Saugatuck, MI.
- 1899, Oct 16 Owned White Line Towing Co., Duluth, MN.
- 1905 Mar 9 Owned A. Booth & Co., Chicago, IL.
- 1908, Dec 1 Into recievership for A. Booth & Co.
- 1909, Apr 17 Owned Hart Transportation Co., Surgeon Bay, WI. Ran Sturgeon Bay-Escanaba, MI.
- 1918, Oct 24 Burned Kalmbach dock, Sturgeon Bay, WI.
- 1919, Oct 10 Owned Katherine Murphy, Chicago, IL.
- 1920, Jul 12 Rebuilt, 3 decks, 1 mast, second stack added, 114' x 21.8' x 6.4', 98.92 gross tons, renamed NORTH SHORE, excursion vessel.
- Owned Fred & Edward Hintze, Chicago, IL.
- 1933 Laid up Sturgeon Bay, WI, abandoned.
- 1944, Dec 23 Documents surrendered Chicago.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Oakman Mullen
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Ed Middleton
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:14:37
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio