- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 25,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1876 Owned M.M. Wheeler, Oswego, NY.
- 1879 Owned Wheeler estate.
- 1886, Nov 13 Broke away from tug PROCTOR in storm.
- 1887 Repairs
- 1888-1905 Owned George Hall Coal Co., Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1907 Owned A. Monder, Montreal, QUE (C122222).
- 1918 Last listed in Canadian registry.
- International Ship Masters Association
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio