- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1880-1895 Ran Manistee, MI-Manitowoc, WI.
- 1882, Dec Ashore at Mann's Landing, WI.
- 1886, Sep 1 Struck by steamer MARY GROH.
- 1887, Apr 7 Sold one-half to J.J. Olsen, Manitowoc, WI.
- 1888, Apr Second half sold by Charles Bock to J. Olsen.
- 1906 Made a barge, still owned by Olsen.
- 1908, Jul 28 Struck by steamer CORSICA off Two Rivers, WI; jibboom & bow damaged.
- 1909 Owned Byron Kittilsen, Racine, WI.
- 1911 Owned L.C. Ludwig, Benton Harbor, MI.
- 1912, Apr Repaired.
- 1916, Sep Wrecked.
- 1921 Owned Edward O. Oleson, Menominee, MI.
- 1925 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Appleyard Studio
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:11:28
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio