- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 600,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1887 Chartered to carry ore, Marquette, MI-Ohio ports; part of Mason & Corning's fleet. Towed by PORTER CHAMBERLAIN.
- 1888 Rebuilt as schooner barge, 2 masts. Towed by ALPENA.
- 1891, Feb 3 Owned M. Madden, Bay City, MI.
- 1891, Apr 27 Owned H. J. Pauley, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1895, Sep 28 Towed by WESTOVER, lost foremast, mainmast & deckload of lumber in gale off Manitowoc, WI.
- 1903, Nov 4 Foundered.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- International Ship Masters Association
- Donald V. Baut
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:11:14