- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1867, Jun 3 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1867, Jun 15 Holed & sank near mouth of Detroit River.
- 1867, Jun 26 Reported raised.
- 1870, Jul Holed & sank Point Pelee, Lake Erie; no details, evidently badly damaged.
- 1870, Dec 9 Cabins dismantled in fall, now in dry dock being stripped of engine & machinery. Rebuilt as towbarge.
- 1871, Mar 31 Enrolled Port Huron as barge; 1 deck, 2 mast, measurements unchanged.
- 1872, Apr 18 Owned Charles E. Bak, Cleveland, OH.
- 1873, Apr 18 Owned Lewis C. Butts & D. K. Clint, Cleveland, OH.
- 1881, Apr 8 Owned E. E. Stover & A. S. Pierson, Bay City, MI; 2 mast schooner; 150 x 26.2 x 10.3.
- 1883, May 5 Owned H. G. Blanchard, Detroit, MI.
- 1892, Apr 22 Owned John Stevenson, Detroit, MI & Paul H. Hoeft, Presque Isle County.
- 1896, Feb 18 Owned Rose D. Brown, Detroit, MI.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Richard J. Wright, Bowling Green State University
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- John O. Greenwood
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Ar
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number