- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1872, oct 10 Enrolled Milwaukee, WI, owned Marinette Barge Line, Marinette, WI.
- 1876 Repairs.
- 1884, Apr 16 Sold to H. G. Blanchard, Detroit, MI; renamed FIELD, JUSTICE.
- 1886, JAN 13 Owned Benjamin Boutelle, Bay City, MI.
- 1890 Rebuilt West Bay City, MI, 140 x 24 x 19, 437 gross tons / 265 net tons. Bow sheathed for ice, iron-lined boiler, house, steam windlass. Original engine "steepled", 24 & 42 x 36" 1 scotch boiler 13' x 12', 110 pounds steam.
- 1891, Aug 11 Renamed TRAVELER.
- 1896, Oct 18 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1898 Reengined with F. W. Wheeler fore & aft compound 25 & 54 x 36", 760hp, 80rpm, and 2 new scotch boilers 9 x 14, 125# steam from McGregor Iron Works, Detroit, MI.
- 1901 Owned Saginaw Bay Towing Company, B. Boutell, manager.
- 1902, May 18 Owned James Playfair, Midland, ONT, C111930; 140 x 24 x 19.
- 1903 Owned Midland Towing & Wrecking Company Ltd., Midland, ONT.
- 1915 Owned Russel Timber Company Ltd., Port Aurthur, ONT.
- 1916 Sold Hugh Keefer, Port Aurthur, ONT.
- 1919 Owned Lake Superior Paper Company, Soo, ONT.
- 1920 Rebuilt Toronto Dry Dock Company Ltd., Toronto, ONT.
- 1921, May Renamed GRAY, G. R.
- 1930 Owned Abitibi Paper & Power Company, Iroquios Falls, ONT.
- 1930 Laid up at Sault, ONT.
- 1946 Owned J. F. McColman, Thessalon, ONT.
- 1949 Taken to Thessalon, ONT, boneyard & abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C. Pa
- Unique ID
- Pastel drawing by Wm. Huntington
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:06:54