- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, Feb 23 Sold by H.C. Schnoor.
- 1882, Jun Owned John C. Hudson, Sandusky.
- 1888, Mar 22 Enrolled Port Huron, owned J.S. Thompson.
- 1889, Nov 29 Ashore near Huzon, OH.
- 1889, May 7 Lake Erie, cabin gutted by fire.
- 1899, Aug 22 Sunk in collision with Canadian steamer W. S. IRELAND, Belle Isle, Detroit River.
- 1900, Aug 13 Sold by Hugh Havey to Cleveland parties.
- 1900, Aug 17 Sold by John Stevenson, Detroit to Geo. A. Douglas, Cleveland, for stone trade, Cleveland & Lake Erie Islands.
- 1904-11 Owned A.B. Meyers.
- 1914 Listed in USMV, last owner Standard Sand & Gravel Co., Cleveland.
- 1915 Abandoned.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Loudon G. Wilson
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- International Ship Masters Association
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Re
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:06:31
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio