- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1861, May 9 Launched.
- 1861, Jun 15 Owned O.W. Blodgett et al, Detroit, MI.
- 1861, Nov 6 Owned G.S. Hazard, A. Nushuem, Buffalo, NY.
- 1862 Owned S.B. Lyman, J. Nelson, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1863, Jul 10 Owned C. Olsen, J.W. Louden, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1864, Feb 21 Owned A.P. Lyman, J. Lowndes; readmeasured 96 x 23.8 x 8; 144 gross tons.
- 1865, Apr 24 Owned A.P. Lyman & A. Ruls, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1866 Owned S.A. Haines & F. Haynes, Chicago, IL.
- 1867, Feb 27 Owned J. Minard & H. Owen, Chicago, IL.
- 1869-70 Rebuilt.
- 1876 Owned Jones et al, Racine, WI.
- 1876, Mar 17 Owned W. Patterson, Chicago, IL.
- 1878, May 8 Owned US. Barbour, et al, Chicago, IL.
- 1878, Aug 2 Owned L.D. Crey, Chicago, IL.
- 1878, Aug 21 Owned J. L. Wheeler, Chicago, IL.
- 1879 Owned Henry J. Pauly, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1880 Rebuilt Milwaukee Shipyard Co & lengthened; 3 masts; 122 x 24.4 x 8.1'; 172.31 gross tons/163.70 net tons.
- 1882, Jun 12 Owned Henry C. North, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1886, Jun 12 Owned Annie M. Portsch, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1887, Mar 24 Owned John A. Nelson, Milwaukee, WI & Halvor Williamson, Racine, WI.
- 1891-1909 Owned John A. Nelson, Milwaukee, WI.
- Late 1890's Laid up Kinnick Ave. Bridge, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1904, Jun 14 Documents surrendered.
- 1909 Hulk bought by independent tug line at Marshall's sale.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID
- Scanned Image Height (pixels)
- Scanned Image Width (pixels)
- Image Sequence Number
- Date Added/Updated
- 2008-02-20 15:05:05
33476 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is now available from the Alpena County Public Library Great Lakes Maritime Collection site. This MLibrary collection will be retired on April 16, 2018.
- Add to Portfolio